Guvar Nu Shaak | Recipes In Gujarati [ Gujarati Language] | Gujarati Rasoi. Guvar Nu Shaak is a traditional Gujarati recipe which can be an excellent alternative for your everyday recipe. This recipe consists of Guvar cooked in traditional Gujarati masala, along with a hint of jaggery which gives it a different flavour all together. So do try out this recipe and don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for more such recipes.
250 Grams Boiled Cluster Beans (Guvar)
1 Chopped Onion
1 Teaspoon Carom Seeds
½ Teaspoon Hing
½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
2 Teaspoon Coriander-Cumin Powder
2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
½ Teaspoon Jaggery
1. Heat oil and add carom seeds (ajwain), hing and chopped onion.
2. Stir till onion turns golden brown.
3. Add turmeric powder, dhana jeera powder, and red chilli powder and mix well.
4. Add boiled guvar and stir well.
5. Add salt as per taste.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add jaggery and stir well.
8. Cook for another couple of minutes and guvar nu shaak is ready to eat.
Tags: Guvar Nu Shaak | Recipes In Gujarati [ Gujarati Language] | Gujarati Rasoi, Gujarati recipes, gujarati language, gujarati culture, gujarati recipes in gujarati language, recipes in gujarati language, gujarati recipes vegetarian in gujarati language, vegetarian recipes, vegetarian recipes indian style, guvar nu shaak, guvar nu shaak gujarati style, guvar nu shaak gujarati recipe, guvar nu shaak recipe, gujarati guvar nu shaak, gawar ki sabji, gawar ki sabzi, gawarichi bhaji, gawar recipe, gawar ki sabji in gujarati languag, guvar nu shaak in gujarati