Quick Kaju Katli or Kaju Katri - Video Recipe (Cashew fudge). Detail recipe at
Cashew powder 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Powdered sugar 3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Ghee 1 Teaspoon
Saffron stands 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Water 2 Tablespoon
Silver leaf 2 Gram (Optional)
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat ghee on medium heat.
2. In a bowl mix the cashew powder and sugar very well.
3. Add the mixture into the melted ghee and stir on medium heat for about 2 minutes until the sugar is melted and absorbed into the cashews.
4. Make a well in the center, add water and saffron stands and mix well.
5. Keep stirring continuously on low to medium heat till all the water is evaporated.
6. Spread onto an ungreased plate evenly to 1/4 inch thickness and smoothen on the surface.
7. Decorate with chandi virk or silver leaf and serve.
if you thought making the traditional kaju katli was difficult, then this recipe is for you. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and so patiently. Kaju katli is a very famous and tasty Indian sweet. Indians normally make it during festivals. Before trying the recipe do check out the video.
Tags: Quick Kaju Katli or Kaju Katri - Video Recipe (Cashew fudge), best kaju katli recipe, kaju burfi, cashew fudge, pistachio katli, badam katli, tri color katli, pista katli, kaju katri recipe bhavna, diwali mithai sweet recipes, indian mithai recipes, indian sweet recipes, festive sweets, health diet, cooking, kaju katri recipe